Welcome to the JIC Magic USA / CROSS European Projects warranty support and info center. In efforts to satisify all customer needs, we have laid our warranty policies in a clear manner. If any part of this warranty is unclear, please contact us and we will be able to aid you in solving your warranty issue.
Imported items that were manufacturered in Japan are discontinued items and no longer covered under warranty. These items are being sold at clearance pricing with no implied warranty.
CROSS European Projects Performance Product Warranty:
- All CROSS products are covered under a 1 year manufacturer defect warranty from original date of purchase. All warranties are included with your order when parts are properly installed and used under normal conditions. Parts used for racing or competition are warranted against manufacturer's defects only.
- They are not warranted for wear of breakage under any other circumstances. CROSS requires our customers to have installations done by CROSS authorized dealers otherwise warranty will be voided.
- CROSS reserves the right to void a warranty if we see there is evidence of misuse, damage, or improper installation.
- All items that are covered under warranty are repairable and will require the customer or dealer to ship the item back for warranty inspection and repair. If the item needs to be replaced with a equivilant part, CROSS will notify the customer.
- CROSS will then ship the item back to the customer free of charge. Customer may ship the item(s) however he/she prefers (i.e. overnight, two day air, etc.) but CROSS will ship back to the customer by ground shipping ONLY. Customer may pay the difference to the preferred shipping method.
- If item is shipped to customer and parts do not fit due to miscalculations, customer must take a digital picture or photograph and send them to CROSS customer service. CROSS will work with the customer to solve the problem.
- CROSS cannot issue a refund or return due to fitment problems but CROSS will remedy by giving technical advice or solving the problem. If customer does not want the product, customer must return the product to the vendor and must comply with vendor's return policy. Returns cannot be made on used, damaged, or installed items.
- CROSS is NOT RESPONSIBLE if the customer does not have an OE replacement part to replace the warrantied CROSS product. CROSS is NOT responsible for the customers vehicle "down time". It is the customer's responsibilty to provide an OE replacement part while the CROSS product is being serviced.
- No exchanges with CROSS warrantied products for new CROSS products. All CROSS products under warranty will be repaired and sent back to the customer. No exceptions.
If your warranty question has not been answered here, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you in your question. If you are ready to file a claim, please visit this page: http://www.cross-na.com/SubmitRMA.aspx. You will find the documentation that you need to file a warranty claim. Please make sure that you claim falls under our warranty policies. Thank you.